Street Fighter X Mega Man Getting Updated this Friday
Street Fighter X Mega Man came out last month. It’s awesome. Go play that shit. But some people noticed some issues the game had, like not being to save and other things that won’t make all old-school Mega Man fans hate me for complaining about. Capcom has heard these complaints and are addressing with a free update coming later this week.
On his blog on the Capcom-Unity site, Brelston announced that the update is coming on Friday. While there won’t be any new content like levels or bosses or whatever, it will be adding some things to game. The update will:
- Have players confirm when they are quitting or resetting the game
- Fix a glitch with the E tanks and a bunch of other bugs
- Improve controller support
- Allow players to take screenshots from the game with the F9 key
- Make M Bison look even beefier
On top of all that, the update will also add Mega Man 2 style passwords, allowing you to skip over a bunch of bosses or continue from where you left off if you have to quit the game before you beat it.
Street Fighter X Mega Man V2 will be available this Friday, January 18th for download on the Mega Man group page.