Star Wars Episode VII Cast Announced
If you’ve been on the website since all the business about a new Star Wars trilogy was announced, you may have noticed a lack of articles about said business. There were plenty of rumors and such, but no completely confirmed reports so I just kind of passed over them. But now we have an actually cast, and I still wish I could just pass this over.
This week, the final casting for the J.J. Abrams directed Star Wars Episode VII has been announced. And that cast is…
- John Boyega (Attack the Block)
- Daisy Ridley (She was in a bunch of British comedy shows, nothing too spectacular here)
- Adam Driver (Girls)
- Oscar Isaac (Joseph in The Nativity Story)
- Andy Serkis (He’s Andy fucking Serkis)
- Domhnall Gleeson (Bill Weasley in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows)
- Max von Sydow (He’s Max von fucking Sydow)
- Mark Hamill (Luke Skywalker)
- Carrie Fisher (Princess Leia)
- Harrison Ford (Han Solo)
- Peter Mayhew (Chewbacca)
- Kenny Baker (R2-D2)
With this announcement, Abrams said…
We are so excited to finally share the cast of Star Wars: Episode VII. It is both thrilling and surreal to watch the beloved original cast and these brilliant new performers come together to bring this world to life, once again. We start shooting in a couple of weeks, and everyone is doing their best to make the fans proud.
At this point, I just don’t really care about more Star Wars stuff. I can’t, really.
Star Wars Episode VII is coming to theaters December 18th, 2015.